I got back to work and just started smiling. I wanted to skip - and on a Monday! Since normally Monday's are just so so I found this odd. So I googled "steroid happy" and found that steroid users are often happy while using.
I hope to not need another shot for a very long time - never would be fine with me, but I might as well enjoy this one.
These are the things that crossed my mind on the way back to work, my favorite things.
- A good downhill tuck
- Trinity singing in the shower
- Starting down a technical hill scared shitless, realizing I could make it halfway down, and whooping at the end if I'm still on the bike with no injuries
- Exploring nature on a bike far from civilization
- Finding a way to cut the time of a process in half
- Drinking with my friends
- Finding new features in Excel - actually anything in Excel
- New cool widgets get me excited
- Talking to my sister
- Saturday mornings
- Seeing new places